Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||SMD 5050 60D Neon LED Tape Blue||Lamp Power:||14 W / Meter|
|Emitting Color:||Blue||Input Voltage:||AC 110V|
|Light Source:||SMD 5050||LED Quantity:||60D / M|
|Size:||14*26MM||Working Lifetime:||40000 Hours|
neon led strip lights,
rgb neon rope light
* An outer plastic jacket further protects the inner tube,the jacket will be the colored and the led light will be Red,Green,Blue,Yellow,Orange,Pink,White,Warm White,RGB,etc...
* Long life time and Highly Durable,with a lifetime of 50000hrs-80000hrs. It can replace traditional glass neon and energy saving.And it also flexible and are not as fragile when copared to glass neon lights.
* Led neon rope lights emit little heat and waterproof making them safe to use under almost any application.
* As the regular flexible strip not safe for outdoor application.
* Neon flex came out based on old design.
* Strong silicon body, bendable in S shape.
* Unique color performance without any shadow, easy installation by Aluminum clips.
* There is a cutting mark on the button side of the body.
* Constant voltage lasting 20meter with low Voltage drop.
* Working temperature condition -40--65 Degree.
* High Voltage Flexible LED strip made by new technology VC extrusion Molding.
* Main material: PVC ,IP65 waterproof.
* Each roll of stripe has a AC plug support direct 220V-240V input ,no need extral power supply
* Channel letters, patterns, special shapes of sign/display, lighting box
* Use in house, hotel, restaurant, park, shops outline/backlight, vehicle
* Holiday parties such as Christmas Day, Halloween, New Year, ect.
* Used for lighting ceiling coves, floor coves, back lighting Perspex
* Glass, outlining buildings & awnings, feature walls, step lighting, bar lighting
* Bottle lighting, signs, and of course a great replacement for traditional neon.
* Exterior lighting: walkways, decks, patios, boat docks, vehicles
* Interior lighting: cove lighting, shelving, kitchen counters, staircases, curio cabinets.
* Light up colorful home life
Contact Person: Mr. Mark GU