Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||86 PIR Motion Sensor||Input Voltage:||180-250V|
|Detecting Distance:||4-8Metor||Inducttion Angle:||140°|
|Application:||Extinguishing And Protection, Fire Fighting|
Infrared IR White Automatic Motion Sensor Extinguishing Lamp Control Motion Sensor
Dual induction :PIR senor + light sensor
It have light sensor adjustable function. you can choose it only work in a dark condition which means even people pass by, the load will not switch on which is engey-saving
Activated by the detection of moving body heat, the load will stay on for a preset period of time usually 15 seconds.it can be customized according to customer's requirements.. If body heat is no longer detected, the time period will elapse and the load will be switched off ,compared with traditinal pushbutton light it's more convenient.
|Output Mode||Induction Output|
|Time delay Setting:||10Sec 40Sec /4 min (custumized)|
All day / Deep Dark / Light Dark
|Detection Distance||4-8 meters|
1. motion sensor Controls :light sensors for outdoor lights Installation strictly follow product wiring diagram, do not short circuit.
2. Recommend one switch control one load, when the load is too large or to small, please consult to manufacturers.
3.Keep distance between switch and load more than 0.3 meter, do not exposed to direct sun light or lighting ,don’t put it in rapid environmental changes(eg: big wind).
4. Don’t conduct the hot line job, please electrify only after sensor switch has been installed
5. The switches have starting time after connecting the electricity. About 1-2 minutes later it will work normally. If normally using, switches will always connect the electricity, so no need worry about this.
6. The infrared switches are based on detect the difference between the human body temperature and the environment temperature .The sensitivity will be affected by many factors such as the environment temperature, the walk speed and direction.( the induction distance is about 3~5 meters as the environment temperate higher in summer, and about 5~7M in winter as the environment temperate lower in winter, that is normal).
7. ir sensors use the unit doublet probes, so the sensitivity in right-left direction is a little difference from up-down direction, that is normal.